New to Spock Days in 2018 was the introduction of 'Tech Town' along with a vendors market. The Tech Town & vendors market will provide visitors with local and regional technology displays and vendors - including: gamers, fibre optics, the latest in agricultural tech, electric vehicles, wind projects, solar power projects and more
Vendors to be confirmed
For questions about the event, please contact Ray at 403-485-7536
- Vendors will agree to remain set during the open hours of the market, take down after 3pm.
- No early move out is permitted without prior consent.
- You are required to check in at the check-in table prior to set up
- Placement at the market is decided by a Spock Day Committee Member, list special requirements above.
- 3rd Ave between the library and Lodge Hall will have a street closure for large item displays for Tech Town.
- The parade goes down Centre Street from 10-11am so you will have better access for loading from the alley.
- Table costs: $50.00
- We will send out confirmation within 5 business days of receiving your application.
- The Vendor agrees to protect, keep, and save Vulcan Spock Days Association (the promoter of this event) forever harmless from any damage or damages imposed for violations of any ordinance or regulation by the Vendor.
- We are trying to keep this a safe family friendly environment. Vendors agree not to sell or distribute any adult material.